- 1cup brown rice
- threetablespoons further virgin olive oil, divided
- halfteaspoon kosher salt, if wanted
- 2tablespoons recent lemon juice, divided
- halfcup currants
- halfcup dry-roasted shelled pistachios or toasted pine nuts
- 1/threecup finely chopped, rinsed, and drained brined grape leaves
- 1/fourcup thinly sliced inexperienced onions
- halfcup crumbled feta cheese
- 2tablespoons minced recent cilantro
- 2tablespoons minced recent dill
- 2tablespoons minced recent mint
- 6cups arugula or combined greens
- 1 1/threecups plain Greek yogurt
- — lemon wedges
If utilizing raw rice: Deliver 2 cups water to a boil in a heavy medium saucepan. Add the rice and half teaspoon kosher salt. Return the water to a boil and cut back warmth to a really low. Cowl and simmer till the rice is tender and the water is absorbed, about 40 minutes. Take away from the warmth and let stand, coated, 5 minutes. Switch the rice to a bowl and stir in 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon lemon juice and let cool to room temperatures.
If utilizing packaged rice: Place the rice in a big microwave-safe bowl. Add 1 tablespoon water. Cowl and microwave on excessive 1 minute or till rice softens. Combine in 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Stir the currants, nuts, chopped grape leaves, inexperienced onions, feta, cilantro, dill, and mint into the cooled rice.
In a separate giant bowl, toss the arugula with the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Season the greens to style with salt. Divide the greens amongst four plates and high with the rice salad, dividing evenly. Spoon a dollop of yogurt alongside the salad; garnish with lemon wedges, and serve.