Feeling peckish? Have to eat on the go? No time for breakfast? A do-it-yourself granola bar filled with dietary goodies simply is likely to be the reply. Straightforward to make (no baking concerned!) and filled with filling fiber, protein, advanced carbs and wholesome fat to maintain you going.
Tremendous easy to make, all you must do is make the most of what mom nature has given us aplenty! This granola bar is filled with cranberries, dried apricots, walnuts, almonds and rolled oats. You possibly can completely fulfill a craving with a tasty deal with that is stuffed with goodness. Keep away from retailer purchased sweets which are loaded with sugar, components and preservatives and provides this straightforward, tremendous wholesome granola bar a go.
Honey (ideally uncooked) is used to sweeten this granola bar recipe, nevertheless you may also use maple syrup or agave syrup for vegan options.
Freestyle somewhat and add your favourite spices, seeds, nuts or dried fruits for a customized or pumped up model. Keep in mind to maintain it healthful & pure!
Selfmade Fruit & Nut Granola Bar
PREP: COOK: TOTAL TIME:
Wholesome snack filled with vitamins, this straightforward to make granola bar will hold you going all day lengthy.
What You Want:
2 tbsp liquid honey (or sub maple syrup or agave for vegan choice)
1 1/three ounce butter
½ cup almonds
¼ cup walnuts
½ cup dried cranberries
¾ cup rolled oats
1 tbsp finely grated lemon zest
What to Do:
- Place the apricots in a bowl with boiling water and go away to soak for not less than 2 hours, then puree in a blender or meals processor.
- Preheat the oven to 356ºF (180ºC ) Toast almonds, walnuts and oats in a oven for 15 minutes.
- In a small saucepan soften the butter and honey over a medium warmth.
- Place the toasted almonds, walnuts and oats in a meals processor and pulse till the nuts are loosely chopped. Place the apricot puree, cranberries, lemon zest,oats, nuts and butter-honey combination in a bowl and blend effectively. Line baking tin (eight×four in) or different small pan with plastic wrap. Tip the combination into the lined tin, unfold out in a even layer. Cowl with plastic wrap, and let set in fridge for two hours minimal or in a single day.
- Take away bars from tin and lower into 6 bars. Retailer in air-tight container for as much as six days.