Baked Hen Milanese is made with breaded rooster cutlets, baked in the oven topped with arugula, tomatoes and balsamic. This is my most loved cafe dish, made much healthier!
For the Salad:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- two tbsp balsamic vinegar
- five medium ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1/four smaller purple onion, sliced slim
- 1 tbsp chopped contemporary basil
- kosher salt and pepper to flavor
- six cups baby arugula
For the rooster:
- 24 oz (3) boneless skinless rooster breasts, sliced in 50 % lengthwise
- 3/four cup whole wheat Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Romano cheese (or parmesan)
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- kosher salt
- contemporary cracked black pepper
- olive oil spray (I utilized my misto)
- In a medium bowl, whisk olive oil and balsamic.
- Include tomatoes, basil and onions period with salt and pepper. and toss.
- Set aside at the very least ten minutes so the juices combine.
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Position a huge baking pan in the oven to get incredibly hot.
- Mix breadcrumbs and grated cheese in one bowl.
- In another bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, and pepper.
- Lightly pound rooster breasts into cutlets, you should really have six.
- Wash and dry cutlets very well with paper towels period with salt and pepper.
- Dip cutlets into lemon/oil combination, then into breadcrumbs, urgent firmly to adhere.
- Get rid of the baking pan from the oven and spray with cooking spray.
- Position the rooster on the baking sheets and spray with olive oil spray on top rated.
- Bake rooster, turning after halfway by means of for about fifteen minutes overall, or until eventually rooster is golden brown.
- Get rid of from the oven and top rated with arugula and tomato salad on top rated.
Produce: six servings, Serving Dimension: 3 oz rooster with salad
- Quantity For every Serving:
- Freestyle Factors: four
- Factors +: six
- Calories: 250 energy
- Whole Excess fat: eight.5g
- Saturated Excess fat: g
- Cholesterol: mg
- Sodium: 87.2mg
- Carbohydrates: seventeen.4g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 1.1g
- Protein: 24.3g